cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Recording video

Good afternoon, for some unknown reason, after clicking on the "Recording" button, the event records only the presentation, without video speakers. Tell me what could be the problem?

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Recording video

@Frostray  You must record to the online account in order to capture webcams.

New Contributor

My recording of gotomeeting didn't contain my webcam feed

Hi

I had a session today today using gotomeeting, where I shared an application on my screen, as well as a live camera feed.  I recorded the the meeting, but when I wanted to review it afterwards I could only see the recording of the application of the screen but not the live camera feed. 

As far as i can see my cloud recording is enabled, but the recording dosn't show up automatically in my meeting history, so I have a thought that it has something to do with this.  It is only the window that pops up where it askes me to convert the video., so it seams like it is only recording locally. 

Have anyone experienced this, and know how to solve it

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: My recording of gotomeeting didn't contain my webcam feed

Hi Kim,

If you received a desktop recording but were previously able to record to the cloud, it means one of two things:

1. There was a problem with the connection to the cloud server, either from your end or LogMeIn.
  2. There was a change made to your Organizer account setting that disabled the Cloud Recording option.

** Only GoTo recordings stored directly to the cloud will have webcam feeds included.

New Contributor

Re: My recording of gotomeeting didn't contain my webcam feed

i was able to use cloud recording before, but we just changed subscription, but still have a Gotomeeting pro, and the cloud recording is enables. 

But I guess it could be there is something wrong with the connection to the cloud. 

I'm awaiting reply from their technical support. But thank you for your feedback

New Contributor

how to record GTM when the video cams must be more important than screen share

I have to do some sensitive speech testing and I use videocams in session:  they work great.  I can enlarge them, not me, etc.  However, try as I might with various settings, when the recording comes back they are always at the left.....and small.  How can I make the video cam dominant.....and the screen share (in this case power points) smaller.  They need to see the screen, but I only need to see them as large as possible....

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: how to record GTM when the video cams must be more important than screen share

Hi @ldsikor ,

Only Cloud Recording has the ability to record your webcam.  Then, if you stop screen sharing all together, the webcam views will enlarge on the recording automatically.

New Contributor

Re: how to record GTM when the video cams must be more important than screen share

I do have Cloud recording on my account.  The webcams are properly recorded but it's the size relative to the screenshare that I'd like to change.  ***It is only when we see the recording that we can tell that the recording does not show the screen as I had it on my admin computer.  Typically, I try to make the video cams much larger and the screen share smaller.  Stopping screen sharing would work if it was on my side only:  they still need to see what they are supposed to be saying.  As I said it's a test.

LogMeIn Contributor

GoToMeeting doesn't record the viewpoint that you have, but the screen resolution of the presenter at that time, as well as any webcam feeds --- which are only enlarged in the recording when the presentation is stopped.

New Contributor

How to record the video conversation and not just the screen shared

I want to do an interview with Someone an share my screen and talk to this person on video call, and I want to record all of it. I did a test and it recorded only the audio and the screen shared