cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbeauchaine

Cannot login with GotoMeeting Outlook plugin

GoToMeeting 10.11.1 Build 18068

Outlook from Office 2019

Here's the dance.  I have installed the Outlook plugin, which seems to work fine except-

When I try to schedule a GoTomeeting, I get the LogMeIn pop-up dialog from GoTo meeting asking from my login credentials.  I enter a valid username and password, then I get the "Verify your email" request.  Here's the fun part -

This is a modal dialog, open in Outlook.  The email verification is sent to my outlook inbox.  I cannot open any messages in my Outlook inbox nor interact with Outlook in any fashion because a modal dialog box is open asking for my verification code.  If I close the dialog, the previous request becomes invalid and the code sent is no longer useful.

If I try to open a second instance of Outlook, I get a warning that a modal dialog is open, and would I please close it if I would like to continue.  So far, valiant as my efforts have been, I cannot find a way to actually retrieve the sent validation code while the dialog requesting the sent validation code is active.

This is, shall we say, somewhat frustrating.  I have tried adding my account to the GoToMeeting launcher outside of Outlook and told it to "remember me" in the preferences, but the plugin persists in asking me for information that it is blocking me from entering.

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Cannot login with GotoMeeting Outlook plugin

@bbeauchaine  This sounds like a problem with Outlook itself.  Have you tried reinstalling Outlook on the problem PC?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!