cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Closed Captioning - Not Transcripts

We would be happy to help with live captioning! It is simple and affordable. Contact us at captions@me.com or website is qacaptions.com
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Closed Captioning for GTM sessions

Just so there is no confusion...while GotoMeeting does not provide this service like the Microsoft Teams offering, you can support those who need these services with GotoMeeting/GotoWebinar.  All you have to do is resize the presenter's PC so there is room for a web browser window at the bottom.  You then hire someone who performs closed captioning and they will provide the service in the browser window and it appears as part of your meeting/webinar.  We have used  a company to do this and the translator was just a presenter in the meeting.  We began doing this a couple of years ago when we have a request from a participant and have never met the closed captioning experts since it was cheaper for them to work off-site than to come on-site, deal with parking, etc.  Be sure you give the presentation creator a heads up so they can make sure their resized presentation still looks nice.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a way to keep the transcribed videos private unless we share?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @rubyarroyo1 GoToMeeting Cloud Records are currently either public (anyone with the link can watch) or private (only you can see them).  

GoToWebinar does have more privacy options if you create customized Channels for cloud recordings: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-customize-my-channel-g2w040041

Highlighted
New Contributor

For live captioning of GTM sessions, try  20/20 Captioning.  They offer a professional solution at reasonable rates.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

If you can translate your presentation yourself, we have created a support document for doing your own live captions when preloading your presentations in two applications: 

https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/use-google-slides-or-microsoft-powerpoint-for-closed-nbsp-capt...

Highlighted
New Contributor

Simultaneously translation at gotomeeting?

Hi All,

We are planning an internation seminar on gotomeeting but at the moment I want to ask that is it possible to make simultaneously translation at gotomeeting?

Thank you

Zeki

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Simultaneously translation at gotomeeting?

Hi @zekicelikbas

You might consider the transcripts option, available with GoToMeeting cloud recording after the processing is finished online, or using a closed captioning system built into presentation applications such as Google Slides or PowerPoint:

https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/use-google-slides-or-microsoft-powerpoint-for-closed...