cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diana Rusch
New Contributor

Dialing into meeting as leader not working and sound having trouble.

I tried dialing into our webinar this morning as the leader. I couldn't dial in on my desk phone nor my cell phone. The phone center kept telling me my meeting ID was wrong and it was not picking up all the digits I dialed. When I logged in with the sound from my computer, I could not hear the attendees at first. I believe they could hear me but I couldn't hear them. Eventually I could hear them.
5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Dialing into meeting as leader not working and sound having trouble.

Hi Diana,

I apologize for the frustration this morning, we received a report of similar issues to what you are describing and immediately took steps to correct the issue. Were you hosting a GoToMeeting or a GoToWebinar? 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Brandon Wick
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Call quality on a meeting this morning was terrible..

We've been using GoToMeeting for almost 2 yeas without any problems. But the call from this morning from 7:30 - 8:00 AM PT was terrible for the 12 or so people on bridge. Once on, the audio started going bad and there was a serious delay that disrupted the meeting. When we closed out the bridge and started over it got better. Any ideas? Anything we can do to avoid the problem? I was on a Mac X OS, no other apps, no error messages. 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Brandon, sorry for the frustration this morning. As soon as we were alerted to the issues action was taken to correct them.

Trung nguyen th
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,
I've ordered the gotomeeting account from June, at the first 02 months ( June and July) there was no problem, but recently we alway get problem with audio this issue is very serious, the sound often delay, sometime dropped during the meeting. My internet speed is good with over 10M- lease line internet. We often organize the meeting between Viet Nam and Hong Kong site.
Please help me to fix this issue.
Thank you and best regards,
Thien Trung
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Separate issue from this Topic

Please reference the new conversation here: Audio issues