cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue6
New Contributor

Do not receive GTM Recordings email

I've been using GoToMeeting successfully for a number of years and I have amended my settings so all recordings are in GTM Cloud. However, I used to receive emails notifying me that Your interactive recording is ready! but recently, January 18th 2023 I haven't been receiving emails and just to wait for them to appear within GoToMeeting itself (under Meetings -> Past).

Is there an issue with the emails being sent?

moderator edit: title for clarity 

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: GTM Recordings

Hi @Sue6 welcome to the GoTo community. I haven't heard of any email reports. Did you check your spam/junk folders? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Sue6
New Contributor

Hi Kate, 

Yep, I use Outlook and have a rule set up to put the recordings into a separate folder. My colleagues however aren't having the same issues as they are still receiving emails. We even carried out a test where a colleague of mine sent an email with the subject line of Your Interactive recording is ready! and that ended up in my GTM Recordings folder.

It's not really a big issue as I can still get the recordings from GoToMeeting itself but I was just wondering why the emails appear to have stopped.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Sue6 I checked on my end and was able to receive an email like your coworkers.  You may want to have your IT check if there are any blocks from the email address. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training