cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Do you plan to support linux with desktop client?

Is there any chance?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Do you plan to support linux with desktop client?

Hi Jan,

Currently there are no plans for a native Linux App, although we do plan to continue developing our Web App and it's features --- which is fully compatible currently on Linux when using Chrome browsers.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Do you plan to support linux with desktop client?

Hi Jan,

Currently there are no plans for a native Linux App, although we do plan to continue developing our Web App and it's features --- which is fully compatible currently on Linux when using Chrome browsers.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Support for Linux & Taking Control while using Webapp

The Desktop App is not supported in Linux?? Incase of WebApp is it possible to take control of Mouse & Keyboard? When I tried it didn't give me an option to do that..
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToWebinar needs better Linux support

I see that GoToWebinar supports participants using Linux, but, sadly, not organizers.

I have used Linux (Ubuntu) as my work platform for 18 years now, and although some things have been challenging during the first few years, I have always succeeded in finding a solution to what I needed to do without having to abandon this platform.

Now, for the first time in that period, I can no longer do that.

My work requires me to host regular webinars and my employer's tool for this is GoToWebinar. However, as an organizer, it is not possible to do this from Linux. I find this surprising and strange, since it is possible to attend the webinars from a Linux PC.

Conducting webinars is now the sole task keeping me from continuing to use Linux at the  workplace. I have been forced to migrate to Windows only because of this, and I am not enjoying it.

I therefore ask for Linux support to be extended to also include webinar organizers and panelists. Thank you!