Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Editing Personal Meeting Room

I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work for me. On that page it states:

"Click Try it now in the top banner."

I don't see a top banner as the one showed in the screenshot in that link.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ok I figured out what you are speaking of. I disabled the New GoToMeeting Hub, but I am not sure how to find the place to edit the meeting. Where do I go to do that in the old version?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm also facing a problem when adding a password. In both the new and old versions of gotomeeting, when I click on add password, the popup box that should render to add a password doesn't render.

Screenshots of new and old versions with this problem are attached.new-gtm.pngold-gtm.png

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@JenniferKumar  Can you make sure that pop-up windows are not being blocked by your web browser or test a different browser all together?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am still unable to use a personal meeting room link.

This continues the thread from a few months ago. Is this forum private? I don't want to share my meeting link ID publicly. I could share that with you if that helps.

Looking earlier in the thread, when I try to open up the personalized meeting link, I get the same screenshot as before. See the path way of how I try to log on to a meeting using that personalized link: https://youtu.be/dmEMoBsJ0Hk

Also, if I go into my account and try to create a new link by the same name I get this error as in the screenshot.:

Hope we can sort this out. It's pretty frustrating.

Thank you,

Jennifer Kumarerror.png

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.