cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GTM Error - "Technical Difficulties"

@cctopazi  @coreylittle  All set.  I expect some updates this week around the issue...

New Contributor

Can you downgrade us again.. updated to newest version today and still not working 

LogMeIn Contributor

@coreylittle Check it now.

New Contributor

my laptopo (GS65) is working with the newest GTM 8.41.0.12127

But the desktop does not work with this version. Checked this morning before posting the last post.. will check again in a couple hours. 

New Contributor

I was invited to a meeting but got the same error and could not join.

I am getting

2019-04-04 16:45:53.221 PST d: [g2mstart.exe] <Watcher> ResetableThread::run() - ready event signaled.
2019-04-04 16:45:53.223 PST d: [g2mstart.exe] <Watcher> CLoaderWatchdog::waitOnProcess() - waiting for the Comm Agent to exit (pid=8628)
2019-04-04 16:46:40.626 PST d: [g2mstart.exe] <Watcher> The Comm Agent Exit event was not signaled.
2019-04-04 16:46:40.632 PST W: [g2mstart.exe] <Loader> The Comm Agent exited with code [0x7E8]
2019-04-04 16:46:40.633 PST d: [g2mstart.exe] <Loader> Exit error default case (2024).
2019-04-04 16:46:40.633 PST E: [g2mstart.exe] <Loader> Exiting with errors - failed to run GoToMeeting.

This was after downloading the latest opener and getting the latest version.

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling and clearing the data from my profile.

I also tried shutting down all the audio services (Task Manager), still not working.

Tried in Chrome, IE 11 etc.

All the tests online passed, but unable to join a session.

Windows 7 64bit.

HP Probook 6540b (IDT HD Audio - Intel display audio)

Microsoft Lifecam cinema

Jabra Pro 930 for audio playback and microphone

Plugged the Jabra and lifecam into another Pc with 64bit Window s 7 and it worked fine.

I tried shutting down the audio managers for the IDT. Still not working.

Asking the presenter to drop back to an older version of the client is not goign to work.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Mickyj You can always try https://app.gotomeeting.com in Chrome after uninstalling GoToMeeting, in order to load the Web Viewer instead of the desktop software.

New Contributor

Thanks, using https://app.gotomeeting.com I get the session ID request screen come up. Is there a test session ID I can use to make sure it will work further than this ? 

LogMeIn Contributor

@Mickyj  I'm afraid we don't have a Meeting ID for web app testing, but you can join your next GoToMeeting broadcast early by using the 9-digit number at the end of the join link sent by the Organizer.

New Contributor

I continue to have issues - and I have a mission critical meeting today.

My version is 8.43.0.12692

I need this resolved ASAP.

LogMeIn Contributor

@cctopazi  Let us know if the software version does not reset upon launching your meeting online.