cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: GTM Error - "Technical Difficulties"

Broken for me as well now! Really making our company think about a better service that does not have these ongoing issues!

Active Contributor

Same issue here again! Please downgrade me and my organisation once again (it worked last week but  I just experienced the same error trying to have a GTM call this morning). I also need the GoToWebinar to work, as I am running on the 14th. 

Thank you!

LogMeIn Manager

Through testing, we have identified certain audio software as the cause of this issue. We are continuing to investigate and work towards a resolution. In the meantime, the following workaround can be used:

• Open Windows Task Manager
  • Under Name Background Processes look for Nahimic tasks or AlienWare Sound Center, or Sonic Suite 3 tasks and End Task on all of them
  • Under Startup tab
  • Look for Nahimic audio drivers or AlienWare Sound Center
  • Disable
  • Quit and restart GoToMeeting b11748
  • GoToMeeting will now work
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I followed these instructions (I had the Nahimic services) and restarted gotomeeting.  It did work this time. Thanks.

Active Contributor

Hi Ash,

Someone cleared the downgrade again.

Either way, we have users once again unable to use the app.

Our management is pretty miffed since this has happened 3 days in a row.

Needless to say, I have now been instructed to start looking for alternative products, 

since your solution of disabling the sound on a users laptop just to use your app is a bit over the top.

Please put the downgrade back in effect for my company, and don't remove it.

LogMeIn Contributor

@TSup2019  It should be good now.  I'll keep an eye on it, and check with engineering on their upgrade schedule.

New Contributor

can someone please downgrade our account AGAIN... Been having isses all week. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@coreylittle  Sorry, some accounts were set to the new default builds recently.  I have set your corporate account builds to 8.38 again.

New Contributor

Thank you up and going again! Been having todo meetings on my laptop and not on my main pc all week. 

New Contributor

I cannot start a meeting using the web app

I keep getting an error stating that Goto Meeting experienced technical difficulties when connecting to GotoMeeting.  I get the Goto Opener dialog box show up and it says it is starting the meeting but it then disappears and I get this error.  Any ideas?

Is there a place where I could go to log my issue?  File a complaint?  I have been unable to create any meetings for 2 days.