cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sillraim
New Contributor

GoTo Meeting recording disappeared

Dear Receiver, on 6th of June we had a GTM. We started recording but for some reason I don't find recording or even the schedule for the meeting. The ID is 713950701. Please help. This recording is huge important for us. Thank You and Best Recards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @sillraim, welcome to the community.

I see the meeting in your accounts Meeting History. If you sign in to your account on the website and select history is the meeting listed? If you check the box next to Recorded it will limit the results to meetings with recordings only.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @sillraim, welcome to the community.

I see the meeting in your accounts Meeting History. If you sign in to your account on the website and select history is the meeting listed? If you check the box next to Recorded it will limit the results to meetings with recordings only.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

sillraim
New Contributor

My point is that the whole meeting is disappeared even it was run and recorded June 6th. The onlyn thing I have is the ID number. Do you have any kind of backup or similar because the recording and its schedule were disappeared due to different user interface of GTM. 

sillraim1
New Contributor

How can I contact someone who knows is there some backup system for lost recordings?
AshC
GoTo Moderator

@sillraim1  I'm afraid we don't keep backup copies of recordings, though you can reach Customer Support to investigate what happened during and after the meeting.  They may need to gather log files from the affected PC to determine the cause.  

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.