cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macformazione
Active Contributor

GoTo problems installing app on mac

On many versions of apple mac we are having goto app installation problem.

specifically, through gotoopener it is not possible to unzip the zip and then to install the application.

I attach screen

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-16 at 10.54.22.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoTo problems installing app on mac

Hi @macformazione  ,

Can you tell us specifically which Mac OS versions are experiencing this? 

If you've previously used the GoTo Opener before, can you please uninstall this before joining a test meeting here?  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-join-a-test-session 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
survivalist

FYI I am seeing the same on macOS Monterrey 12.3 on an M1 Max Macbook Pro.  This is on a system that is brand new and has never had GTM installed.

On macOS Monterrey 12.2.1 (on an M1 mini), no issues.  

I believe 12.3 was released on March 14th, so it's pretty new.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 9.40.30 PM.png

macformazione
Active Contributor

we are also having problems with version 12.2.1 because it downloads the new version of the platform which does not have screen sharing and remote control which are essential for us for our services.

yesterday we also encountered a problem on windows 11 that with the old version of goto does not allow participants to share the screen and remote control of the station

I was reading this November post (https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToMeeting-Discussions/New-GoTo-update-removed-the-pause-button-fo...) where is the problem of screen sharing and remote control has been reported on the new version of goto and that would be solved shortly but we are in March and still the problem persists. when will everything be integrated?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@macformazione @survivalist   I'm sorry for the delay.  

We believe the problem to be solved, and should have the patch ready this week.  I'll update when everything is ready.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!