cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Raise Hand in GoToMeeting

Me too! I came here to post the same feature request.

Specifically I want to see the attendant's icon in the meeting display sorted to show up first, and highlighted with a clear icon that flashes or is otherwise quite visible.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

What "me too" button?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @ringerc2ndq

This was originally posted in our old community that had a Me Too feature. Here you can give the Idea or comment a Kudo by clicking on the thumbs up icon.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Since this is from 2016 I'm guessing logmein didnt think it was very important.

We need to get the word out about voting on the feature.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm with @rscoman here.

It would be competitive feature as products like Zoom have it for free.

Highlighted
New Contributor

We could use the Raise Hand feature. We just started using GTM about a week ago and there is no Raise Hand feature we can find. One would expect a product that enables remote meeting attendance would have a feature like that built in.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Any update on this?  The feature has been requested for years.  It's really hard to explain to people why we should use GoToMeeting over the privacy hole laden zoom product, when such a basic feature is not available.  It also makes it difficult to hold meetings.

And while gotowebinar has the hand raise feature, dial-in participants have no way to raise their hand nor are they displayed in the attendee list, so we can't even control their mic.

Seems to be a major disconnect here between basic needs/functions and what LogMeIn is offering Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Raise Hand in GoToMeeting

I've seen the request for 'Hand Raise'  posted many times as a feature request for GoToMeeting.  I'm a new user to GoToMeeting.  Although I like the GoToMeeting attendee interface and other features, some basic functionality features are lacking compared to Zoom, at approximately the same price point.  Most people consider the 'Raise Hand' feature to ask a question in a web meeting as basic functionality.  It would benefit GoToMeeting to include that as a basic feature , without having to move to the much more expensive gotowebinar product.  It's good to be competitive. Thank you.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Add Raise Hand Function to GoToMeeting

Wonder why this request, first made in this thread over seven years back has still not been considered. I don't think it is too complicated a feature to add