cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin Disappearing

@TVHKPA231  What I can state is that we are developing a new plugin, specifically for O365 versions, hopefully out in the next few months.  If all the troubleshooting steps suggested in this thread have failed to keep the plugin active, then I may suggest utilizing the desktop application instead to schedule and create appointments or Email invitations (right-click the active G2M icon in the task bar).

Active Contributor

Re: Creating a meeting within Outlook makes the profile broken!

I see this error reported may times: Outlook disabled the following add-in(s): ProgID: GoToMeetingOutlookCalendarPlugin GUID: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} Name: GoToMeeting Outlook Calendar Plug-in Description: This plug-in enables you to seamlessly schedule GoToMeeting sessions from within your Outlook appointments. Load Behavior: 3 HKLM: 0 Location: https://builds.getgocdn.com/builds/calendarintegration/outlook/g2m/gotomeetingoutlookcalendarplugin.... Threshold Time (Milliseconds): 1000 Time Taken (Milliseconds): 9125 Disable Reason: This add-in caused Outlook to start slowly. Policy Exception (Allow List): 0
LogMeIn Contributor

@P-Dario  You can try telling Outlook to re-enable the GoToMeeting plugin yourself by following the instructions on this thread.  However if Outlook refuses to keep the plugin enabled, then you may want to use the GoToMeeting task bar icon to schedule instead (right-clicking the orange flower icon).

Active Contributor

No, I see the errors in the Event viewer, but the plugin IS active within Outlook! In facts, I have the GoToMeeting button in the ribbon when I create a new appointment.
LogMeIn Contributor

@P-Dario Yes, it would seem that your install of Outlook may be having larger issues if your profile needs to be recreated after the crash.  Have you tried a fresh installation of Outlook there?

What OS and Outlook version do you have setup?

Active Contributor

Hi I have this same issue (as the original post). My client uses Outlook 2016 16.0.11001.20097 32-bit, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1809.

I have tried re-installing Office and creating a new profile but the issue continues. I have been able to verify that the plugin is checked under COM add-ins and it is not shown in the disabled list. In the Add-ins tab at the top it even gives the option to Edit Settings with the Gotomeeting icon, but the usual options for Meet Now/Schedule Meeting are missing.

Is there any way to resolve this?

LogMeIn Contributor

@mike_coreit_2 Have you tried signing out/into the plugin again?

Active Contributor

Yes I have also tried signing out and back in to the plugin
LogMeIn Contributor

@mike_coreit_2  You might have to wait for the redesigned Outlook plugin coming early 2019.  We will update this thread with more information soon.