cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barry de Leeuw
New Contributor

Google Calendar plugin cannot login

I installed the GoToMeeting Chrome plugin for Google Calendar. It appears inside Chrome at Google Calendar. When I press Sign in for the first time I receive a pop-up in which I have to enter my credentials. It logs in and then gives me an error:

"Login unsuccessful

We apologize, but an error has occurred while trying to log in to your GoToMeeting account. Please try again. For support, please visit GoToMeeting Global Customer Support."

I tried to reinstall the plugin, empty my cache, close my browser, etc. but the error remains.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marco Gauthier
New Contributor

Re: Google Calendar plugin cannot login

I had the same problem and it stopped after I changed the settings for audio to "Use my own conference call service" but then make sure you have information in there.   Without an audio instruction specified, further errors may occur.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jeffrey Rumburg
New Contributor

Did you ever fix this?  I've go the same problem.  Thanks.
Barry de Leeuw
New Contributor

Nope, still the same problem and no response from GoToMeeting team to fix this...
Marco Gauthier
New Contributor

I had the same problem and it stopped after I changed the settings for audio to "Use my own conference call service" but then make sure you have information in there.   Without an audio instruction specified, further errors may occur.

View solution in original post