cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Google Calendar plugin for Firefox

Hi there! I'm the Firefox Add-ons Community Manager. We recently noticed that the gotomeeting website says that it currently only supports a Google Calendar plugin for Chrome, and I wanted to see if it might be possible to offer support for Firefox 57+ users as well. With the recent adoption of the WebExtensions API, porting the Chrome extension to Firefox should be relatively easy.

Here's a link to porting instructions: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/Porting_a_Google_Chrome_extension

If there's anything the Firefox team can do to help, please let us know! Thanks so much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Google Calendar plugin for Firefox

Hi,

We recently released a new GoToMeeting G-Suite Add-On for scheduling in Google Calendar. After you install the Add-On you will be able to add GoToMeeting conferencing to your Google Calendar meetings from any browser!

2018-10-11_10-57-32.jpg

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @caitmuenster,

Thanks for reaching out! I've shared your offer and the link with our team and I'm sure they will be in contact once they are ready Smiley Happy 

New Contributor

Is there any update on this topic?  Several of us are eagerly waiting this plugin availability.

Active Contributor

GoToMeeting team, wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Firefox is one of the most common browsers out there. You guys had support for it. So something in firefox latest version broke it, fine... but how long are you going to keep ignoring your users???

We are now exploring taking our entire company (hundreds of G2M users!) to a different platform because you guys are dragging your feet with it.

Are you, or are you not planning to get this fixed, and when??

LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

We recently released a new GoToMeeting G-Suite Add-On for scheduling in Google Calendar. After you install the Add-On you will be able to add GoToMeeting conferencing to your Google Calendar meetings from any browser!

2018-10-11_10-57-32.jpg

View solution in original post

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: goto meeting calender plugin firefox not working

@Janosch Stoebe We recently released a new GoToMeeting G-Suite Add-On for scheduling in Google Calendar. After you install the Add-On you will be able to add GoToMeeting conferencing to your Google Calendar meetings from any browser.

New Contributor

The add-in is not available. When attempting to enable it, Google prompts you to log in and then gives the following error:

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
LogMeIn Contributor

@Kandis Hamrick Can you tell us what operating system and web browser is in use there?

New Contributor

We use Windows 10 and stay on the most current Firefox browser. After seeing your response, I tried again and was able to get this set up. Perhaps it was a temporary outage with G-Suite, but it seems to be fine now.