cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon38727
New Contributor

How can I switch between multiple accounts?

I belong to multiple organizations, each of which have their own GoToMeeting accounts.  Often I need to switch accounts so that I can create a meeting for a specific organization.  There are two things I cannot figure out:
(1) how to tell which account I am currently logged into; and
(2) I cannot switch between accounts as the GoToMeeting > Sign Out menu item is greyed out.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: How can I switch between multiple accounts?

Hi Roy,

In order to switch between accounts you need to Sign Out of one and then Sign In to the next. The only times Sign Out should be grayed out in your GoToMeeting menu is when you are in a session, or if you use a Mac and are already Signed Out.

To check which account your are currently signed into, just open the GoToMeeting Preferences and you will see the name and email address for the account.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David Hunt
Active Contributor

I will be interested in the answer to this as I am likely to be in this situation soon.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Roy,

In order to switch between accounts you need to Sign Out of one and then Sign In to the next. The only times Sign Out should be grayed out in your GoToMeeting menu is when you are in a session, or if you use a Mac and are already Signed Out.

To check which account your are currently signed into, just open the GoToMeeting Preferences and you will see the name and email address for the account.

Anon60207
New Contributor

I have 2 accounts.  My sign out is gray too.  Are you saying that you cannot sign out if another member of my team in using a Session at that time?  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a signout let alone have 2 accounts?

Tim

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Anon60207

It sounds like you are using a Mac? If Sign Out is grayed out in the menu, it means you are not currently signed into an account. You will want to select Preferences from the same menu and check the box Signed in as: and then sign in when prompted.