cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How can someone start my meeting in my place?

The resolution listed is 5 years old. You haven't figured out a better solution to this issue? I work for a small company and we cannot afford to set up everyone with an account. For those who do have an account, you can't really take vacation or time off because you have to be around to start conference calls.

Is there another way to allow a guest to start a conference call that you schedule? If not, that's a major shortcoming of your product.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@tcohenVCC  We are developing a feature to allow your Attendees to start the broadcast without you, which should be ready in the coming months. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

My company had just migrate from Zoom to GoToMeeting last week and the absence of this feature made my clients very disappointed. Have you any actual schedule of this feature release ? 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@FinepBrasil  I'm sorry I can't be specific with this ETA, though we have actually tested the functionality ourselves.  At this time it is not ready for all users due to some security concerns, and you may call directly into Customer Support to see if there's any room in a beta program.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

This is a huge issue for me as well. I also work in a small company and we cannot afford to give everyone a license. Every time I go on vacation, I still have to start recurring meetings (example, weekly staff meeting) and it never allows me to fully disconnect. This is absolutely a huge deal for me and is my number one complaint about GoToMeeting, which is frustrating because I DO like it better than Zoom and I convinced out company to stick with GoToMeeting when it came time to renew. Please let your execs and developers know that this is a significant issue and could be the reason we switch to another provider if GoToMeeting isn't willing to consider solutions.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@KBofPNW  Once you upgrade an attendee to 'Organizer' status you may leave the meeting completely. 

I expect a release date coming soon for the 'Attendee Start' functionality to be in place.