cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How do I change the dial in number in the GoTo control panel?

When I send the email invite it show the US dial in number in the invite, which is what I want, but when people go into the meeting it shows the Swedish dial in in the control panel. How do I change it to the US dial in in the control panel?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How do I change the dial in number in the GoTo control panel?

Hi Kasper,

In your default audio settings do you have the United States selected with a star?

Reference:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/set-default-audio-options-g2m020003

I take it that the attendees that are seeing the Swedish number in their control panel located in the United States?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kasper,

In your default audio settings do you have the United States selected with a star?

Reference:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/set-default-audio-options-g2m020003

I take it that the attendees that are seeing the Swedish number in their control panel located in the United States?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

New Contributor

Yea that worked... I have to say it was pretty hard to find in the settings. You have to change it on the website, as you can't actually change in the control panel. So you have to go to www.gotomeeting.com, log in, click Setting in the top left corner, under audio settings you have to click edit (even if it shows US as been selected), scroll down to US, and then click the little star (which btw has no explanation as to what it is) next to United Stated. After that the US number shows up as default in the control panel. Also, why is there no place in the in app help that explains this, it seems to me that most people would want the number for their own country to show up as the default number.

Thanks for the help Glenn