cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
demuji
New Contributor

How do I get LogMeIn to refund?

On September 15, 2021, LogMeIn sent a refund memo, totaling $384. Until now it was all a lie! There was never a refund. I'm tired of contacting customer support. I have contacted several customer support. Already 2 times by phone, email? I don't know how many email messages have been. It is recommended to contact the billing department, I have tried it. Asked to contact the accounting department, already. Already wrote about this issue in this community forum, it's been deleted by admin. So, has anyone ever actually received a refund from LogMeIn? Or is it just a gimmick?

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I get LogMeIn to refund?

@demuji   I'm sorry about the delay, and have escalated your case for a review.  

demuji
New Contributor

Thank you for your promise, prove it! Don't just promise. I've been bored since 19 days ago, only getting promises. Your company just debited my money for a second, and I struggled for days to get it back. Is your company a robber? If not, prove it!

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@demuji  It looks like your case is resolved.  Please check the email sent from Support to confirm.  Keep in mind any funds transferred may take a couple of days to finalize, depending upon your bank. 

demuji
New Contributor

@AshC couple days? It's been 15 days since the credit memo was promised. Daphnee asked me to contact the accounting department. I've emailed and called the accounting department. No response. You said resolved?