cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

How do I report a problem?

What information should i provide when reporting a problem?
2 REPLIES 2
Active Contributor

Re: How do I report a problem?

If you have a problem that you need help with, you should always start by searching the appropriate Support Site for your product.

If you do not find an answer in the Support Site or here in the Community, please include as much detail in your post as possible e.g.

- Are you using Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.
- Are you using a personal computer at home or a company computer on their network.
- What exactly you are trying to do, and what is happening.

The more detail you can provide in your report, the easier it will be to assist you. Also if you haven't already, make sure you use the Email address associated with your product account, with your account here in the community. It will make it easier for us to assist you in a timely manner.
New Contributor

Re: How do I report a problem?

I am a student in The Blog & Web design workshop and there are training videos recorded from class that I am trying to access and I am unable to here the volume on the recording. I can see the video but not here it.

Also when I save the WMV file to my desktop for future viewing it will not play even after I downloaded the Flip4Mac Player I keep getting an error message.

I am on a MAC...