cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kendall Beckelh
New Contributor

Re: How do I turn off the entry and exit chimes or the on hold beeping?

Is there a way to do this on a global level? 
Brian H2
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Kendall,

Thanks for posting in the community.

At this time there aren't any global or admin type settings which would enable or disable the entry/exit chimes feature. I apologize for the inconvenience.

John Bane
New Contributor

This is horrible. Anytime anyone enters, it blasts a chime. Totally out of balance from the speaking volume.
Brian H2
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi John,

Have you seen the instructions above for how to disable the chimes? They can be easily disabled so they won't disturb your sessions any longer.

Scott12
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When attendees join/leave the meeting will there be a beep or other noise?.
Philipp Mathis
Active Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I disable the joining/dropping sound signal in general?.

Every time someone is joining or exiting the webinar there is this bloob sound.
How can I disable that for good in general so that for all upcoming new webinar there won't be any sound when people are joining or dropping off?
So far I always need to manually uncheck this. I want to have a permanent setting.

Thanks,

Philipp
Philipp Mathis
Active Contributor

yes my question was also about doing this as a pre setting and not each time with every webinar. No pre-setting available?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry, we don't offer a permanent setting for an entire account to disable / enable the Entry or On-Hold tones.