cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

How to hide controls (Mic, Camera, Screen, Leave) that are displayed on top of presentation?

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
New Contributor

console on top for new dashboard stinks

I was an inadvertant user of the new GoToMeeting dashboard today in a global sales huddle. I had all my web pages up and filtered teaching CRM and dashboards for CRM and low and behold the new dashboard for Gotomeeting will not allow you to move several tools/applications from over the top of the screen. So unless the tabs for the internet were to the left you couldn't access them. I kept trying to minimize the internet and pull the screen out of the way. No cigar. So it sucked because in trying to minimize it exited the entire web browser with all my filters. I had to launch two at a time and filter in front of the entire team causing a 10 minute delay. Pretty ticked and that is a pretty stupid design. CHANGE IT  prior to forcing everyone onto the new design. I have been using GoToMeeting and GoToAssist since 2008. I have used zoom and webex and and and ...that is a dumb design flaw.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to hide controls (Mic, Camera, Screen, Leave) that are displayed on top of presentation?

Hi Andrew,

We are working on several visibility improvements for the GoToMeeting interface, including a minimal screen sharing frame and controls.  Thanks for your patience while we finalize some of this development.

Active Contributor

Re: How to hide controls (Mic, Camera, Screen, Leave) that are displayed on top of presentation?

Thank you for your reply. 

While I am critiquing the UI, another issue is that the GotoMeeting control panel, in its default position, covers the clock on the task bar, so we can't see when it is time to start presenting.

Capture.PNG

I always found GotoMeeting to be a cleaner, better, easier to use alternative to WebEx. I'm disappointed that you have taken the UI design in this direction, making it more like WebEx.

Active Contributor

.. but at least WebEx allows you to hide the meeting controls.