cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

How to start Goto Meeting automatically with Win10x64 task manager

Hello,

Would like to automatically run meeting using Windows 10  task scheduler.

Can do  easily do this with GotoMeeting web address.

For example:

But it would be better to avoid the web browser confirmation message to join meeting.

Would like to go straight to the meeting instead.

Questions

1. How can Windows 10 task scheduler be configured to join a Goto meeting without using the web address to launch it?
  2. Can "g2mstart.exe" accept a meeting code number? Where can I get information about command line input parameters for g2mstart? For example:  C:\Users\antho\AppData\Local\GoToMeeting\12022\g2mstart.exe "/Action Host" "/Trigger Shortcut" "/Product G2M"

Any clues appreciated.

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to start Goto Meeting automatically with Win10x64 task manager

Hello,

Sorry, I don't believe I've ever seen this done before. May I ask what the advantage is to joining a GoToMeeting by task scheduler, instead of just right-clicking the desktop app and entering the 9-digit ID?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: How to start Goto Meeting automatically with Win10x64 task manager

Hello

My boss has to join a Goto Meeting everyday.

She would like the computer to automatically join Goto Meeting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday from 08:55 AM and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 13:55.

Able to setup Windows Task manager to open Goto Meeting successfully in two ways but she wants to avoid all confirmation dialogue boxes and go directly to the meeting without clicking any other buttons. How can a Command Line (CLI) argument be setup to join a meeting directly?

1. Open meeting using the web address. In this case the user has to click a button on the website to actually join the meeting.

For example: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/xxxxxxxxx

2. Open meeting using g2m program but here also, the user has to choose the specific meeting to attend and click another button to actually join.
For example: C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\GoToMeeting\12022\g2mstart.exe "/Action Host" "/Trigger Shortcut" "/Product G2M"

Any clues appreciated.

Thank you.