cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CTH-ATP

Inaccurate Attendee Report

I have noticed over the past couple of weeks that Attendee Reports are not showing all participants on a GoTo Meeting session. Our organization conducts approximately 100 +/- sessions on a weekly basis. Each user (about 20 total) has several recurring meetings under their GoTo account, starting the meeting each week. We utilize the Attendee Report on a daily basis to credit attendees for attending their session.

Over the past two weeks, or so, I have noticed that many attendees are not showing on the Attendee Report even though they were in attendance for the session. The majority of our attendees are utilizing the GoTo App, or GoTo on their web browser, however, some attendees are joining by phone. I have noticed attendees from all interfaces not showing on the Attendee Report, when they were accurately showing previously. 

Are there currently issues with the Attending Report accurately reporting all attendees, or a change that must occur with our account to ensure all attendees appear on the Report?

9 REPLIES 9
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Inaccurate Attendee Report

Hi @CTH-ATP Welcome to the Community 

I'm not aware of any known issues currently around attendee reports.  Please note that only attendees using the mobile or desktop app will show on the attendee report, people dialing it without it won't appear on the report, which may explain why you aren't seeing everyone. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
CTH-ATP

@KateG  Thank you for that information. I have noticed previously, and even currently, some attendees that dial in are showing up on the Attendee Report with their phone number. However, others that are using the Desktop and Phone apps are not showing up on the report more recently.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@CTH-ATP that's interesting. I would recommend reaching out to customer support with the meeting ID and email addresses of those missing. They can take a closer look at what might have happened. 

mariya
New Contributor

Hi, 

I already shared the same problem. 

The reports are now only as a list of names, but the login/logout timecodes and some other details are no more available. 

This is an important information, that an organizer should be able to see. Is there a solution?

Thank You

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @mariya nice to see you again. 

Can you explain a bit more about what's happened to your report? GoTo Webinar reports include more information than just a list of names.  How are you generating the report and which report are you reviewing? 

As a reminder, people who dial into a webinar by telephone do not appear in the attendee view or the attendee report. 

mariya
New Contributor

Hi Kate, 

I am using goto meeting and the reports are generated automaticaly. I just download them.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@mariya Have you tried generating an attendee report? I generated an attendee report and see the name, address, email, join/leave time, time in session and more. 

Screenshot 2024-03-15 123237.png

ICBAB24

Good afternoon,

We are also having the same problem.

We have done many tests with different browsers, connection methods and there are participants who simply do not appear in the system.

I have tried reaching out to customer support (call me) and I don't get a response in my local working time.

We use this attendee report to justify attendance over a trimester basis of participants joining sessions to comply with the attendance time requisite inorder to be considered eligble for having completed online training.

We have noticed the following:

This situation doesn't occur in participants from the same organization, within an organization some participants are affected and others are not.

The situation occurs randomly. There is no clear link between session, meeting organizer or participant.

Participants have sent us screen shots of their browser history to prove that they attended the session on the day and time scheduled.

There are multiple meeting rooms affected, both Personal meeting rooms and Personalized meeting rooms.

In our case we are blind to the fact of how many sessions are afected and we are only discovering this situation on a case by case occurance.

Will this be investigated and when can we expect there to be a solution?

Thank you.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @ICBAB24 Welcome to the GoTo Community, sorry to hear you are having issues with the report, let's see if we can dig into what is happening. 

We would the Training ID and email addresses of those missing in order to investigate what is happening. If you would like to PM that to me (click on my username KateG on the left, then in the next window you will see the option to PM me on the top right) I can set up a case and work for support with you.