cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Is there a dial in number for my country?

Hi,

Organizers:

• Log into your account and choose Settings to configure your default audio options. 
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Long Distance numbers for. (Attendees pay their local toll rate)
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Toll Free Numbers for. You must have the OpenVoice service as well in order to do this. If you do not have OpenVoice you can add it.
  • If you need to provide a number for a country that is not in our Long Distance list, it may be available in our OpenVoice service.
  • Our built-in computer audio is always free and available though our desktop software, web app and mobile apps.

Attendees:

• If you are invited to a GoToMeeting and a long distance number is not listed for your location, please contact your organizer directly as they may be able to edit their meeting and add one. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
  • If you have registered for a GoToWebinar or GoToTraining session, check your registration email for a link to a list of available numbers. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Is there an international dial in phone number for my country?

Hi,

Organizers:

• Log into your account and choose Settings to configure your default audio options. 
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Long Distance numbers for. (Attendees pay their local toll rate)
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Toll Free Numbers for. You must have the OpenVoice service as well in order to do this. If you do not have OpenVoice you can add it.
  • If you need to provide a number for a country that is not in our Long Distance list, it may be available in our OpenVoice service.
  • Our built-in computer audio is always free and available though our desktop software, web app and mobile apps.

Attendees:

• If you are invited to a GoToMeeting and a long distance number is not listed for your location, please contact your organizer directly as they may be able to edit their meeting and add one. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
  • If you have registered for a GoToWebinar or GoToTraining session, check your registration email for a link to a list of available numbers. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
104 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi, Is there a list of local dial in numbers for each country. I need one for Ire....

Hi, Is there a list of local dial in numbers for each country. I need one for Ireland.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Lokal Swiss Phone Number.

Hi
Is there a local phone number for Switzerland to dial-in for a GoTo Meeting?
Thx
Daniel
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Dial in number in Japan.

What is the dial-in number in Japan ?

My customers need a dial-in number in Japan.

Their phone line is limited to domestic numbers only, we need a dial-in number for +81 Japan.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled additional call in numbers.

Is it possible to get local call in numbers for countries not listed? E.g. India, Taiwan, China.   
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled need a number for the middle east.

I have a meeting tomorrow with someone in Jordan and in Saudi Arabia.  What call in number can they use?  The GoTo Meeting software offers numbers for Europe and the US.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled international dial in number for India.

I'm setting a meeting with attendees from India, however, I do not see a toll free number for this country in the menu. Can someone please advise how to provide this option?
Active Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What to do if your country doesn't appear.

I need to set up a meeting with Egypt but there isn't a dial-in for this.  What should I do?  If I provide the Israel number will that work?  They are unable to use the computer link as the background noise/delay was terrible last time.

Many thanks
Active Contributor

This doesn't help me or answer my question....  There isn't a number for Egypt in Openvoice or Go to meeting and the computer audio was bad last time so do not want to use that again.  If they use the Israel number will that work?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Saran,
If your plan allows for an Israeli number for GoToMeeting, then I would suggest having them dial the Toll option, as Toll Free numbers were designed to only with from inside the country of origin.