cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Dial In Country List

Hello all,

I only can see 17 countries on the dial-in numbers to a call. I can`t see any other country. Is this correct? I need a dial-in for India and Ghana. Thanks for your help. Which countries are available?

New Contributor

Japan Dial-in Number

Can you let me know what the dial-in number is for Japan? Thank you.

Tim

Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Japan Dial-in Number

Hi Tim, 

If the organizer of a meeting has OpenVoice Toll-Free along with their account, they will be able to include a number for Japan with their meeting info and have that included with the invitation. These numbers can vary per session which is why it must be generated from the Organizer's account and meeting setup.  At this time we do not offer standard toll numbers within Japan.  

New Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

Hi,

Some of my collegaues with invitation for go2meeting providing toll free number for Russia, 

Russian Federation (Toll Free): 8 800 100 6216

How can i add Russia toll free number for my meetings?

Tags (2)
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Is there an international dial in phone number for my country?

Hi,

Organizers:

• Log into your account and choose Settings to configure your default audio options. 
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Long Distance numbers for. (Attendees pay their local toll rate)
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Toll Free Numbers for. You must have the OpenVoice service as well in order to do this. If you do not have OpenVoice you can add it.
  • If you need to provide a number for a country that is not in our Long Distance list, it may be available in our OpenVoice service.
  • Our built-in computer audio is always free and available though our desktop software, web app and mobile apps.

Attendees:

• If you are invited to a GoToMeeting and a long distance number is not listed for your location, please contact your organizer directly as they may be able to edit their meeting and add one. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
  • If you have registered for a GoToWebinar or GoToTraining session, check your registration email for a link to a list of available numbers. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi,
i can not add openVoice according this instruction. there is no such feature in my account page
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @izambe ,

Sorry for any confusion!

I looked up your Community email, and found it was removed by an administrator of a prior account at some point. 

If you have your own recurring subscription under a different email, then you will need to add Integrated OpenVoice toll-free services by agreeing to terms through your online account before you are able to add additional dial in options to your GoToMeetings.

New Contributor

hai, 

can we add any country dial number?

Thanks

Richa

LogMeIn Contributor

@Richawilliams  Hi there, Richa

You are free to add as many countries as your plan allows for.  There is a set of about 20 countries that comes free with all trials and paid subscriptions (mostly EU + NA).  On top of that, we have additional countries available for purchase through OpenVoice Integrated.

New Contributor

Using GoToMeetings in Malawi and Tanzania

Are there local dial in Numbers in Malawi, Tanzania and Kenya?