cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

Update:  We have recently added ful toll free support for the following countries:  Luxembourg, Malaysia, Panama, Peru, Romania, South Africa, and Turkey.

Highlighted
New Contributor

AshC, when I set up my webinars, I include dial-in phone numbers for the U.S. and Canada. However, only the Canadian number is showing up on my confirmation emails and reminder emails that are sent out to the attendee. One of our U.S. attendees rushed to call the number to access the webinar and didn't realize she was calling a Canadian number and was charged a large sum for long-distance. 

Shouldn't the US number also display on all of the attendee communications? This is the first time I've been made aware of it for any of our webinars. 

Thanks, Jennifer

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@AESP  GoToWebinar email communications will have a link that states something similar to "Calling From Another Country?" where users can click to see a full list of available dial in options.

You may also set a preferred country if the U.S. dial-in is what most attendees will utilize:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/set-default-audio-options-g2w020003