cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled dial in number from turkey.

Does a dial in number from Turkey exist?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled HI, I am looking for a number to dial into GoTOMeeting from Slovakia. Looks like ....

Missing phone number for Slovakia
Active Contributor

Thank you, that helps
New Contributor

This doesn't help to sort out a number for Slovakia as within the default list provided under the settings as described within this post does not contain Slovakia at all.....Is there any reference list of numbers to be used for GoToMeetinig that might include any number for Slovakia?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,
I apologize if the list has some limitations, as we do not offer phone numbers in all countries around the globe.  For those who cannot dial into a conference call locally, they may dial internationally, or connect through a mic and speakers in some cases.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Russian telephone numbers.

Hi! Could you tell me if GoToMeeting generates Russian telephone numbers ?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can not find the phone numbers for Japan nor for Singapore editing audio option....

I can not find the pone numbers for Japan nor for Singapore, even if I go to edit the audio options. Where can I find them?

Thanks.

Regards
Active Contributor

there's no difference in local and international as long as you get connected to the site or the webinar you're up to and there's an online customer  to get a hold and network your business in town! And make sure all your hardware is working  especially your audio  so that you can hear all the webinar conversations in the community. 
Active Contributor

you need to get connected and get all the conversations in the community using wifi  in that way you don't need the company's number to get a hold! as long as you are online the webinar  is going and make sure the site or the meeting of your organizations especially lvie webinar or  recorded!
Active Contributor

if you are in the Russian line don't you think you can navigate there site,  there webinar or the meeting of there organization in the community?