cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled do I need to change anything in my setup to meet with Malaysia?.

I am trying to setup a video conference with Malaysia. Will the system automatically provide a local toll number? If no, what will be the cost for an 800 number? I am concerned if they use computer audio bandwidth will become an issue.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled dial in information Czech.

I want to add a dial in number for Czech for a gotomeeting inviation.  In my audio options however only 9 countries are provided although according to help there should be more than 50 countries availabel. How can I expand lsit of countries to select from?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Does GoToMeeting have a Canadian call in # for the trial version (Pro)?.

Does GoToMeeting have a Canadian phone call in # for the trial version (Pro)?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey Shawn,
There's no difference between the standard phone offerings on a trial Vs. paid subscription.  If you want to add OpenVoice Integrated however, you will need a credit card on file, as this services does not offer a free trial.

(Canada is one country that comes standard with all GoToMeeting subscriptions).

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled GoToMetting in Ghana.

I am in the UK and need to set up a call with Ghana, is it possible or GoToMeeting will not work in Ghana? 
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Dialing in from Nigeria.

I have a registrant who is located in Nigeria. However, this country is not listed in the phone number audio options. Is there another way for her to dial in?
Active Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled is there a toll free call in number for Tbilisi, Georgia or just the country of G....
LogMeIn Contributor

While the countries codes for GoTo audio services remain relatively static, some area codes within those countries may change based on availability.  These areas cannot be predicted when assigned, but will remain static for the length of any scheduled event.

Active Contributor

I searched for Georgia the country and didn't find it - I was asking if there might be a different option I should be choosing or if this country is simply not supported. Please confirm.
LogMeIn Contributor

If your country is not currently listed, then I would suggest using VoIP / Mic and Speakers instead of dialing via telephone, in order to avoid any unknown international telecom costs.