cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

ok  thank you!!
Active Contributor

sorry but how can you do this via openvoice? I know you can via GTM\
LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry, OpenVoice is telephone only, and does not currently offer any VoIP connection options.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Access gotomeeting in Mozambique.

How to get the best audio quality in Mozambique when the internet is poor? Is there a landline number?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a toll free number for Colombia?.

Is there a toll free number for Colombia?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled No toll telephone number with paid subscription plan.

I have a paid subscription plan but I can't see the list of toll telephone number when I schedule a meeting. 
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't choose our country in paying section for GoToWebinar.

WE want to buy Gotowebinar starter pack, but system doesn't allow to choose country, which in this case is Latvia. What is the problem and how can we do that?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,
I'm sorry for the oversight there, and will check to see if Latvia can be added as a country option for billing purposes.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi, Is there available any telephone number for Colombia, Brasil, Mexico?, any so....

I am interesting in gotoMeeting buy I need telephone numbers for Colombia, Brasil and Mexico, at least, Is there any external solution in order my clients can have a local telephone for the conference, any suggestion?
New Contributor

Thank you, will wait for your answer.