cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Is there a dial in number for my country?

Hi,

Organizers:

• Log into your account and choose Settings to configure your default audio options. 
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Long Distance numbers for. (Attendees pay their local toll rate)
  • Click Edit to choose from the list of countries you can provide Toll Free Numbers for. You must have the OpenVoice service as well in order to do this. If you do not have OpenVoice you can add it.
  • If you need to provide a number for a country that is not in our Long Distance list, it may be available in our OpenVoice service.
  • Our built-in computer audio is always free and available though our desktop software, web app and mobile apps.

Attendees:

• If you are invited to a GoToMeeting and a long distance number is not listed for your location, please contact your organizer directly as they may be able to edit their meeting and add one. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
  • If you have registered for a GoToWebinar or GoToTraining session, check your registration email for a link to a list of available numbers. If your country is not covered by our Long Distance list you can still join your meeting and use the Computer Audio option.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
116 REPLIES 116
Tina7
Active Contributor

ok  thank you!!
Tina7
Active Contributor

sorry but how can you do this via openvoice? I know you can via GTM\
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Sorry, OpenVoice is telephone only, and does not currently offer any VoIP connection options.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Bart1
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Access gotomeeting in Mozambique.

How to get the best audio quality in Mozambique when the internet is poor? Is there a landline number?
Luis Gonzalez
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a toll free number for Colombia?.

Is there a toll free number for Colombia?
Thomas Tang
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled No toll telephone number with paid subscription plan.

I have a paid subscription plan but I can't see the list of toll telephone number when I schedule a meeting. 
Dccore
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't choose our country in paying section for GoToWebinar.

WE want to buy Gotowebinar starter pack, but system doesn't allow to choose country, which in this case is Latvia. What is the problem and how can we do that?
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hello,
I'm sorry for the oversight there, and will check to see if Latvia can be added as a country option for billing purposes.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Alberto Méndez
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi, Is there available any telephone number for Colombia, Brasil, Mexico?, any so....

I am interesting in gotoMeeting buy I need telephone numbers for Colombia, Brasil and Mexico, at least, Is there any external solution in order my clients can have a local telephone for the conference, any suggestion?
Dccore
New Contributor

Thank you, will wait for your answer.