cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

Our billing department says that for active GoToMeeting accounts, Latvia should be a country option to choose from (though it may not be on the initial trial sign up page).

New Contributor

I am thinking about GoToWebinar paying/buying section. We want to buy GoToWebinar Starter pack, but at the Credit Card payment section at the buyer information there is no possibility to choose Latvia, there is only United States and your states. I have added a screenshot of what I am talking about.
We need to deal with this as soon as possible, the first webinars are really soon. Please help us.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled GO TO MEETING phone number for POLAND and HUNGARY.

Hi, I would like to invit people from POLAND and HUNGARY, which number I can give them for the go to meeting ? 
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Conference calls and presentations for a meeting in the US and Abroad.

I'm creating meetings on behalf of someone else and these are typically conference calls. some are including China. How do I provide call in numbers everyone and can I do this as a designate for someone else? Sometimes, the meeting include a presentation.
Please provide solutions for all of the above.

Thank You
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled call in numbers.

I am travelling and checking if you have dial in number in India for USA meeting?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Does a meeting attendee in China need to call in with VoIP or are there any local....
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why can't I add Israel dial in number to my meeting?.

Why I can't add Israel dial in number to my meeting???
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am in US and I have someone calling in from Croatia. What is their toll free di....

Croatia dial in
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there is a dial-in number for Vietnam. We have a US-employee who needs to join....

Vietnam Dial In Number
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Zambia long distance call.

Hi, is it possible to add Zambia to the list for long distance numbers?