cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need to have a toll dial number in greece.

I have an attendee  who is currently in Greece. How can he join the meeting ?

thanks
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Zambia long distance call.

Hi, is it possible to add Zambia to the list for long distance numbers?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When Russian number could appears in long distance list of countries?.

Hi,

Could you please provide your plans about extend countries available for meeting connection from other countries. Mainly, i wonder when Russia will apper in this list?

Other services like join.me already provide with Russia with domestic phone number for joining meeting. Please advice, how to join g2m via phome in Russia. 

PS: my corporate account - g2m1@zz-zzzz.com, didnt find how to post from it.
Best,
Dmitry
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need the phone number to give, for participants from Kerala, India, if they wou....
New Contributor

So, any plans for new counries in your list?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a list for into toll free numbers?.

Is there a list for intl toll free numbers, e.g. Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled One of my user want to use in japan or indian but seems not possible, can you hel....
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled It should be phone numbers for the ones living in Romania or Portugal. Aren't the....
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How would someone join a conference from a location that does not have a Toll or ....

How would someone join a conference from a location that does not have a Toll or Toll-free number?

In case someone is in a location that does not have a toll or a toll free number, how would they be able to dial into a conference? 

Is there any international number that they can dial? If yes, what would be the charge back like?
New Contributor

Could we get numbers for Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan? My company is doing a lot of business in these countries and we are having a harder and harder time using Goto without dial numbers for this.