cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there a dial in number for my country?

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for posting in the community!

It looks like your company's GoToMeeting account is not currently setup with our OpenVoice Integrated Toll Free audio, so it won't have a number available for Panama at this time. Your account administrators can work with their GoTo Sales Rep to add the OpenVoice service for you. Our full list of supported countries can be reviewed in this doc.

New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Dial services available for singapore contry ?.

by default the dial number available is showing US , is the dial available for singapore ?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Russia dial in numbers.

Does GoToMeeting provide dial in numbers for Russia?
Regions Moscow and St. Petersburg are relevant.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Go to Webinar - Audio from Panama.

Hi ! One of our participant to our webinar would like to call from Panama but can not find the number to call. Can you help us on that please as the webinar is today .Thankyou, Kind regards
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Connection in the Czech Republic.

Can a participant in the Czech Republic join a meeting in the U.S. and use computer audio or do they have to use a dial-in connection?
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Generating dial in code for Thailand? Is this possible using GoToWebinar?.

Hi, I have already scheduled a webinar and have been contacted by a subscriber that they will not be in Australia to listen to the webinar. Is it possible to generate a dial-in code for Thailand? I noticed it is not available on the immediate list of countries. We will not be using computer audio for this webinar. Thanks 
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled China not in the list of countries to be selected to schedule a meeting?.

Hello, is it possible to organize a meeting with a chinese number? I do not see China in the list of countries to be selected, thanks
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Are there dial in numbers from cell phones for united kingdom.

Are there dial in numbers from cell phones for united kingdom

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Cannot dial in to toll free numbers.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled having trouble joining webinar.

I'm having trouble joining a webinar. The system says I meet the requirements, but when I try to load the webinar, the circle spins, and then it says I've been disconnected and that someone has ended the webinar. It's this code: 486-612-475 
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a local South Africa number my South African clients can call to dial in....