cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rasmus Beck
Active Contributor

Re: Is there any way to change the frame rate of a session recording?

I can only agree with Andrew. I would sacrifice the larger video file and longer rendering time for a high frame per second recording so that my clients may have a better viewing experience.

This is such an easy to use application. We should have the "advanced" option for allow for higher resolutions and greater frame rates on the recording.

Hope to see this in the future. 🐵

//R
Alison Stadig
New Contributor

Yeah, the lack of functionality here is a little embarrassing. 
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Sorry for the frustrations!
The reason we work with variable frame rates is in large part to save space on your hard drive.  Static frame rates (if you were to convert a .g2m file elsewhere) will drastically increase the file size once complete.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jan de Vries
New Contributor

It's nice that you're looking out for our disk space. However, I want to have the option to decide this for myself. I don't care about disk space, I only care about the highest possible quality of my screen-recording.

It's not a little embarrassing, it''s extremely embarrassing that there are NO options for audio or video settings, the two most important aspects of a webinar, your core business!

We've been pissing around with this lack of quality for years, and we're soon moving to another provides, as GTW is stuck in 2008 when it comes to technological improvements.

What ARE you working on, if it's not the optimal quality of your conferences, I wonder?
DMteam
New Contributor

Can you repost the screenshot of the handbrake settings? trying to figure out the same issue.