Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
btn
Active Contributor

Mac GoToMeeting User Only Presented With "Sign in with Google" Option

Hello,

We have a Mac user (I believe he's using GoToMeeting Version 10.3.0 Build 15502) who is unable to sign in with his email address like everyone else in our organization because the only choice he's presented with is a "Sign in with Google" button. We have not setup GoToMeeting to use Google ID's. When the user chooses the "Sign in with Google" button, he is presented with a Sign in windows that's all white—there's no content in it.

How can we fix his GoToMeeting Mac app to sign in with an email address like everyone else? He is able to sign in to GoToMeeting via the web without any issues.

Thanks!

-Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
btn
Active Contributor

Re: Mac GoToMeeting User Only Presented With "Sign in with Google" Option

Hi Ash,

I asked the user if they can reproduce this problem on a different Mac, and learned that a GoToMeeting update they received last Friday fixed the problem for them.

Thanks!

-Brian

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Brian,

I'm not aware of an option to sign into GoToMeeting with a Google ID, though your co-organizer may be utilizing the plugin for a Google calendar somewhere.  Do you have a snap shot of what this user is seeing when they attempt to login themselves?

btn
Active Contributor

Hi Ash,

Here's what they see in the Mac app when they  try to sign in:

SignInWithGoogle.png

If they choose the "Sign in with Google" button, then the next screen in that window is all white/blank.

Thanks!

-Brian

LogMeIn Contributor

@btn  Do you know if the same error is seen when utilizing alternate web browsers and the Google /GoToMeeting authentication?  If so, we may wan to create a case within Customer Support to fully document the problem environments.

btn
Active Contributor

Hi Ash,

I asked the user if they can reproduce this problem on a different Mac, and learned that a GoToMeeting update they received last Friday fixed the problem for them.

Thanks!

-Brian

View solution in original post