cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Meeting Locked still people are able to enter

This is something very alarming and has happened to two of collegues as well. Our meetings were locked but still someone could enter it. I would be very grateful for any kind of help here.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Meeting Locked still people are able to enter

Hi Naveeda, 

I haven't seen that myself, when testing from several Windows desktops.  If this is still a problem, can you explain what operating systems were in use there, and the GoToMeeting application versions affected? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

me and my colleagues are using windows operating system, the lock works but  at time this issue is recurring.

I didn't recoginse the person entering the meeting, I asked and then dismissed, later when I ran the diagnostics of the meeting, that name wasn't there. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
New Contributor

We are facing the exact same problem. In locked rooms some times somebody enters. It usually has the name PQL8 or something like that. This "person" never shows up in the meeting diagnostics.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@AndesTel  I'm sorry to hear about that.  If the meeting lock function is failing regularly for you we would consider it a serious issue and need to gather some log files from your computer to escalate up to engineering. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer. Wich files would you need in order to check this issue?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@AndesTel  If you are the only Organizer in session and this should happen again, please follow this guide to collect the logs from your local machine: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-collect-web-app-logs-g2m090119