cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Microphone Issues Linux Mint Chrome. Input audio cuts out after a few minutes.

For the last few weeks during sessions where I use the web client from Linux Mint (Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on 19.3 Cinnamon, the microphone cuts out after several minutes. I have used a wired and wireless headset with the same results. It doesn't appear that there is a specific GoToMeeting extension that I can reinstall. I am not sure how to troubleshoot this. Audio otherwise works properly (input and output) with other applications (in Chrome and not).
2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Microphone Issues Linux Mint Chrome. Input audio cuts out after a few minutes.

Hi Kenny,

Are you able to check the site permissions for GoToMeeting while in session (padlock icon) ?  See if you can toggle these to allow the use of microphones permanently.

New Contributor

Re: Microphone Issues Linux Mint Chrome. Input audio cuts out after a few minutes.

I kinda did the cardinal troubleshooting sin and did multiple remediations at the same time. I reset Chrome (couldn't hurt to clean it out). I also reset Pulse (also couldn't hurt). I also decided to update the Kernel to 5.3. So far it's working, but I need to stress test some more. I'm also trying out the Vivaldi browser.