cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Microphone USB problem

Yes, please Citrix... this is a significant problem in leveraging gotomeeting in large conference rooms, there is no way to integrate pro audio microphones/mixers into gotomeeting???  We can integrate into everything else on the Mac but gotomeeting.  I have tried SoundFlower as well and it doesn't seem to matter.  Is there any USB audio device that even has a single XLR or TRS input jack that could take the output of an external analog mixer and send it into the Mac as "input" that would get picked up by gotomeeting?
New Contributor

We use Babyface by RME and it pretty well. (we dumped the Scarlett)
New Contributor

Does GoToMeeting recognize the Babyface as both "input'" and "output" device? And if so, do you use a mixer in front of the Babyface or plug microphones directly into the two preamps on the Babyface unit? In my testing, GoToMeeting is OK sending audio "output" to a stereo device but seems to only work with mono "input" (microphone)... do you just use a single microphone into input 1 on the Babyface or are you able to use both microphone inputs and GoToMeeting will pick up both signals?  Thanks for your help. It is a real shame that Citrix does not list at least a few devices that have proven to be compatible with their audio setup.
New Contributor

I have a 16 channel mixer with different mics plugged into my computer, and it works with every application except gotomeeting.
Active Contributor

I have the same issue with a Saffire Pro 40.  Another forum on here has some more details but it still remains broken.
New Contributor

Currently my GotoWebinar picks up 1 input instead of 2. I have the Scarlett 2i2. Any chance this can be fixed? The computer recognizes both.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Rashad,  

GoToMeeting, Webinar and Training will only recognize one input and output at a time per computer. If you wish to use more than one audio input in a location, you will need to use an external mixing device to combine them first and then feed them into GoToWebinar as a single audio source.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

New Contributor

Hi Glenn,

What external mixing device would you recommend for GoToWebinar?