cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Microphone and speakers of the computer (VoIP)" function

In "Use integrated audio function (select one or more)" I would like to switch to the "Microphone and speakers of the computer (VoIP)" function".
Unfortunately, this function is grayed out. It says "This function has been deactivated by the administrator"
However, I do not understand that, because I have a paid subscription and yet I am the administrator myself. What do I have to do to be able to temporarily switch to the "Microphone and loudspeaker of the computer (VoIP)" function?

Da ich ein deutsch sprachiger Kunde bin, hier auch auf deutsch:

Ich möchte bei "Integrierte Audiofunktion verwenden (eine oder mehrere auswählen)" auf die Funktion "Mikrofon und Lautsprecher des Computers (VoIP)" umstellen.
Leider ist diese Funktion ausgegraut. Das steht "Diese Funktion wurde vom Administrator deaktiviert"
Jedoch verstehe ich das nicht, denn ich habe ein kostenpflichtiges Abonement und bin doch damit selbts der Administrator. Was muss ich tun, um auf temporär auf die Funktion "Mikrofon und Lautsprecher des Computers (VoIP)" umstellen zu können?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Microphone and speakers of the computer (VoIP)" function

Hi,

GoToMeeting does come with telephone audio integrations by default, on all plans. 

If you are the only user of the account, please start by checking your personal preferences online:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/set-default-audio-options-g2m020003 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Microphone and speakers of the computer (VoIP)" function

Das Problem wurde gelöst.  Ohne Hilfe durch den Support wäre leider die Lösung nicht möglich gewesen.

Jetzt ist alles OK  :-)

The problem got solved. Unfortunately, the solution would not have been possible without help from support.

Now everything is OK :-)