cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Missing cloud recording

Hi there,

today`s GoToMeetong  cloud recording is missing. There is nothing there, nor in my Documents folder.
The email we recieved:

Your interactive recording is ready!

A recording of your recent meeting is ready to view & share:

GoToMeeting Session

View interactive recording

Recorded on: null. Duration: null.
Organizer: null. Participants: null and null more.

Meeting ID: 311-287-501

Please advise
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Missing cloud recording

Hello everyone, we are aware of a period earlier this week where Cloud Recording functionality lapsed and are currently working to restore as much data as possible.  You should see restoration effects within the next few days, and I greatly appreciate your patience while the accuracy is confirmed.  

For future reference, please subscribe to the GoTo status page:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/ 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have exactly the same issue. It was an important meeting and I really need the recorded video! Smiley Sad

Highlighted
New Contributor

Same problem here.  There is also no record of the meeting at all in the History.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Null = missing or unavailable database value. I believe  we`re experiencing a developer issue. Hopefully be resolved soon.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Similar issue with meeting 709-504-821.   

Recording from roughly 2:15PM - 3:30PM EDT

Nothing in the online hub.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I had the same problem here. Tried calling GoToMeeting support. They are backed up due to Coronavirus and everyone working remotely. Also had an important meeting recording that may now be lost.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Same problem here. No analytics, video, or docs.

ID: 539-184-659

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello everyone, we are aware of a period earlier this week where Cloud Recording functionality lapsed and are currently working to restore as much data as possible.  You should see restoration effects within the next few days, and I greatly appreciate your patience while the accuracy is confirmed.  

For future reference, please subscribe to the GoTo status page:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/ 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Contributor

My missing recording is already available in hub.
Thank you.

Highlighted
New Contributor

My recording has also been recovered. Much appreciated! Maria