cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Missing cloud recording

Mine has been recovered as well.

Thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Thank you all for confirming the restoration.  I appreciate your patience. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I had this same issue on 4/2 and lost a very important meeting - it shows 49 minutes, but 0 minutes recorded.  Is there any way to retrieve the recording?

Thanks.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@_Kristin_ Sorry, I am not aware of any lost data from 4/2/2020 .  Are you able to run another test now, using cloud recording to ensure it's working properly? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

We did have another meeting on Friday, 4/3, and that one recorded fine. Only Thursday, 4/2, was lost. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I have exactly the same issue. Using Gotowebinar. 

Have all the auto-record settings turned on for online recording but the webinar ended 3 hours ago... not even the 'processing' graphic on the video library. Please advise if there's anything wrong with the recording feature today?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@webinar_series If there was any disruption during the broadcast and you were still recording, then you should end up with a recording file on your desktop somewhere.  Can you check your documents folder for this file? 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

What sort of disruption are you referring to?

My default settings and webinar settings are online recording (instead of local) and the "automatically start recording when the broadcast starts" toggle was online. Is that not enough to ensure the recording is captured?

Thank you for your advice.  @AshC 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@webinar_series Yes, those settings should be enough to ensure cloud recording functions as expected.  An interruption that would save the recording locally could be within your LAN, or the connection through ISPs to the AWS location of recording storage. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi @AshC Unfortunately no recordings found in my Document folder. Any more ideas?
I also looked at the Analytics page, under recording no recording has been published.
Is it possible to contact a customer care team to look into the issue further?