cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siv0968
Active Contributor

Missing person from the diagnostic

Hi,

in the last few weeks we discovered that some users mysteriously did not appear in the reports, yet they were regularly present during the meetings.
We spent days trying to figure out the problem, and we found that all of these users were using the "GoTo" app instead of the "GoToMeeting" app.
I ask you if you have also encountered this problem.

It is essential for us that meeting participants appear in reports because these sessions are funded.
I would also like to understand why there are two apps that allow a user to connect to a GoToMeeting meeting, which in my opinion creates a lot of confusion:

Immagine 2022-04-22 142545.jpg

Thanks,
Andrew

8 REPLIES 8
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Missing person from the diagnostic

Hi @siv0968,

Are they joining from a desktop or mobile device?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
siv0968
Active Contributor

Hi @GlennD!

All of them connected using a smartphone or tablet (not a PC), with GoTo app instead of GoToMeeting app.

Surely many of them used iPhones and iPads (they wrote to me about that). Others did not specify the operating system.

RUANDER
New Contributor

We have the same issue, Currently we know about 2 attendees in the past month on our meetings who were present on the meeting, used the chat, they are visible in the chat log, and in attendee report they are missing.

This is very unpleasant for us, because we are having to report to our partners the attendees who were attended to our meetings but these people missing from the report...

RUANDER
New Contributor

In our case, one of the attendes were joined through browser, the otherone joined using the GoToMeeting (not the GoTo app) app.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@RUANDER  @siv0968  If you are able to gather the affected Meeting IDs, the software version your attendee is using, as well as the meeting report showing the missing info (+ any emails that should be on the report), we can help investigate further. 

Click my Community name to send a private message.  We may need some log files from affected participants as well. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
siv0968
Active Contributor

I already opened two ticket in the last few weeks for this problem.

Unfortunately both times the response was the same: the attendee that was missing from the meeting report was also not found anywhere.

The problem still persists, and now, just like @RUANDER, it's also happening when people are connecting with the web client.

One of the latest email sento to me from the support was this one:

"I’m very sorry you had this experience. I apologize for any inconvenience. 
Yes, we noticed the issue via GoTo new version

Unfortunately, as I have already pointed out to you, we do not yet have a solution. I am working on the solution. We cannot give you an exact date. 
Please report to the development team: 
E2E-3703"

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

We believe the issue is isolated to mobile attendees, and continue to investigate these reports.  Thanks for your patience.   

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
NTSchool
Visitor

we had the same problem on 05/27, a person was missing in the diagnostic