cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Move from legacy GoToMeeting plans?

Hi all,

I'm sure the answer is "phone sales", but I'm trying to change our legacy plan from "GTM Starter" to "GTM Professional" but it looks like it's only possible to stay within the legacy plan set and not move to the new plans.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Andy

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Move from legacy GoToMeeting plans?

Hi there! Thanks for posting this. I have the exact same issue. I've searched for solutions with no success. I tried calling the support numbers but I gave up after waiting for a long time. I'm hoping someone can help us with a solution.

Gabriel

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello, I'm sorry about the support delays recently.  

If you still need assistance upgrading your GoTo plan, please click my Community name and confirm the administrator's email address.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi Ash

Could you confirm whether this has been updated? 

Thanks

Andy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Have exactly the same problem and am feeling totally ripped off.  Paying almost £200 a year to have a maximum of 10 participants in a meeting when they are now offering 150 participants for less - but no obvious way to change plan.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@DaveB416  Customer Support can easily switch the plan for you if you contact them by phone : https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151