cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pieemme
New Contributor

Multiple logos and branding options

I have been using GoToMeeting, rather than GoToWebinar, as a trade event organizer.  There are some drawbacks (identifying speakers in the public. On my Mac, attendees are not alphabetically sorted as in a Windows version).  However, I prefer it to GoToWebinar because it is not as cold: you can see who is there and iteraction among participants is easier.  I am planning to continue to use this platform and, having tried out some of the virtual conference or virtual exhibition products available, I don't see any significant benefit, to justify some incredibly high prices that can be found out there.  Most of the time, these packages are just frills, built around an existing conference platform. What I would like to see in GoToMeeting or in similar products is the possibility of customizing the look and feel of the interface, accomodating for client logos and links, etc., setting out each event's particular character.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting: customizing look&feel

Hi @pieemme

Welcome to the LMI Community!

Regarding your suggestions, can you be specific where you'd like to see the logos, which part of the interface you would change, and where to expect web links placed?

pieemme
New Contributor

Well, I hadn’t looked into this from a designer’s perspective.  Ideally, I would like the organizer’s logo to stand out and maybe the conference window could accommodate a few additional logos or banners for sponsor links. Moreover,  in my dream world, I would like to assign a speaker’s role to up to 3-4 people on a “permanent” basis (i.e. as long as the conference lasts). But I would like to retain the ability for attendees to mutually interact. Maybe some kind of customizable background with links, like an image map would do the job.  Or, with a totally opposite approach, the ability to fully integrate GTM in WordPress would be welcome. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Got it, thanks!