cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

No GTM computer audio on Win10 computer

Hi.

I don't hear the GTM audio when using computer speaker/mic, but works fine when I dial in via phone.

I have checked audio works on my computer from the Win10 audio control panel, and audio plays as expected. There is only one speaker option listed in the Win10 control panel.

I have checked the correct speaker/audio device is selected in the GTM sound check section. I can use the "test play" option within GTM, but NO audio is played via the speaker even if the audio bar (green bar) within GTM sound check shows something is playing.

The same happens when I am in a meeting. I can see the GTM sound bar is moving and showing that the presenters are speaking, but I don't hear the audio via the speaker even if the correct speaker is selected in GTM (I only have one speaker option on my Win10 system).

Any suggestions?

Thanks
/Allan Kristensen
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: No GTM computer audio on Win10 computer

Hi Allan,

Can you please right click the speak icon in your system tray and select Volume Mixer? You should see individual volume sliders for each open application on your PC, check that GoToMeeting is not muted while the audio test is running.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Allan,

Can you please right click the speak icon in your system tray and select Volume Mixer? You should see individual volume sliders for each open application on your PC, check that GoToMeeting is not muted while the audio test is running.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

That worked, thanks.