cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: New account not receiving invitation mail

Hi Raul, that email spelling should have no issues from our point of view.  It is not on the bounce list. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: trouble with a new GTM license

Hi there, already tried get into admin center (Gotomeeting), checked anti-spam and no email reply here.

Email that acquired gotomeeting business accounts is suporte@lorenzetti.com.br

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@lorenzetti  Sorry, I don't see any problem with that email address.  What happens when you try to log in through the home pages? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello! Absolutely the same. Already tried to log in the admin center, haven't received the first email and dont't receive it when i try to reset password. The address is it@aotarget.ru

Tags (1)
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

That email is not in our system as any user currently.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I recently set up a new account that hasn't received any of the invitations I have sent or any password reset links. I have been unable to create this account all week. Please let me know who I can message with the account information to hopefully get this resolved.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@TripleDavid  I checked your Community email address and don't see anything wrong with the delivery system.  Can you check your spam filter or email provider settings for blockage? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have whitelisted all emails coming from @logmein.com but that has not made a difference up to this point. I will note that the email address in question is not my own, but it is in the same domain.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@TripleDavid  You may click my Community name in order to send a private message with the affected email spelling.