cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Email Blocked

@Quiksilv3r 

I'm sorry about that.  There was a Google outage recently where emails failed to deliver, and we stopped sending to avoid additional conflict.  If your email was on this list of affected address', then please reach Customer Support to check the LMI Bounce List to clear it: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151 

Quiksilv3r
New Contributor

Many thanks for the reply

Is there not an email I can send this query to? seems very clunky (and costly with no landline) to have to phone.

skampen
New Contributor

New user is not receiving welcome mail

Hi guys,

I created a new user in our Admin center but she is not receiving her welcome mail from GoToMeeting.

Apparently her mailbox didn't exist at the moment of creating the user and I saw on this community that her e-mail address might be on the blocklist.

Really hope that you can help me out!

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Quiksilv3r  I'm sorry we only offer phone support for GoTo services at this time.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: New user is not receiving welcome mail

@skampen  If a password recovery email is not received when sending one from the login page at www.gotomeeting.com, then you may need Customer Support to check the LMI email 'bounce list' to have it activated again.

skampen
New Contributor

Re: New user is not receiving welcome mail

Thanks a lot, just called support and she was indeed on the blocklist.

bkoca
New Contributor

Re: Not receiving email

Hi all , 

I couldnt get any reset password e mail . I asked to it basis guys. They mentioned everything looks fine. No blok or nothing sth like this. 

Could you please trace for my account ? I cannot create a meeting . Its hard to manage from my side. 

Thanks. 

P.S. this user's e mail account is same that iam facing error about e mail adress .

Even i couldnt get an email when i registered to here.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Not receiving email

@bkoca  Your address may have returned too many of our communication attempts, which puts the email onto out blocked list.  If you click my Community name and spell the affected emails for me in a private message, I can check the LMI Bounce Filter to see if this is the case.