cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: New account not receiving invitation mail

Hi Raul, 

That email address was stuck on the LMI Bounce list due to some problem with the email account itself.  Please try sending it a forgot password link again now. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: trouble with a new GTM license

Hello, we added an SPF exception to our firewall to receive invitation emails for new users. But no email still arrive us. Our logs doesn't even show attempts. Receivers domain is @dallmeier.com 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @orkoch , we use Sendgrid to manage email delivery currently.  While I cannot check the deliverability status of an entire domain, I can give you some additional info and best practices from their side: https://sendgrid.com/docs/ui/sending-email/deliverability/ 

If you have specific emails you'd like me to check, please send these over securely through a private community message, and not on this thread. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Easy said, how do I send a private community message ?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@orkoch  Click my Community name, then select the option to message me privately. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ah, my account wasn't still verified, so I couldn't see the button.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: New account not receiving invitation mail

Hi,

The employee was still not receiving the mail.

The issue has been solved by creating an alias for the main mail address and the invitation was sent by entering  the alias instead of the main address and the mail was received. So my guess is that the mail addresses are blocked from your side.  Some our employes, are not all ok with creating alliases for their mail addresses and we have unwanted issues.

Can you please confirm that this address is no longer locked mohssin.bekkaoui@synertrade.com? 

the mail that was resolved by an alias was laurence.doe@synertrade.com. I want to avoid creating an alias for mohssin.bekkaoui@synertrade.com

Please fix this.

Thanks,

Raul

Highlighted
Active Contributor

password reset e-mail

Hello,

couple of days ago my password didn't work anymore, also possible that I wrote it wrong.

So I tried to create a new password by sending the e-mail to reset the password. But I never received such a e-mail.

I'm also admin and at the moment it's really necessary to have access to my account.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: password reset e-mail

Hi @Joachim Seiz 

Your email address appears to have been on our bounced email list, I have removed it. Please try resetting your password again now.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: password reset e-mail

Thanks! Problem is solved.