cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Verification email is not sent

I sent it to you via private message

Highlighted
New Contributor

New users not receiving welcome email or reinvites

I have one new user not receiving welcome emails/reinvites or forgot password emails.

I have test with my own account and can receive the emails.

Emails are not in the spam or junk mail

Our Mimecast is not showing the email for the user even getting to our Mimecast.

any ideas?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: New users not receiving welcome email or reinvites

Hi @stevenbrown 

Please click on my profile and private message me the email address for the affected user.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

New users not receiving welcome email

I created a new user but new user not receiving welcome email.

Emails are not in the spam or junk mail.

Welcome mail has not reached our mail server.

I have confirmed that the email address can receive other emails.

Highlighted
New Contributor

One user not recieving welcome email invites or reinvites

I have the same problem as described in https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToMeeting-Discussions/New-users-not-receiving-welcome-email-or-re...

I open an account in the admin center and get confirmation that it has been created. However, the user does not receive any e-mail.  This is for only one user. I looked in our anti-spam appliance and do not see any of the emails coming into our appliance.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: One user not recieving welcome email invites or reinvites

Hi @SumnerBrianC 

Please click on my profile and message me the user's email address, I will check if it is already in our system or on our bounced email list.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Not Receiving Some New User Invites Nor Password Resets

I am my organization's email administrator. I can see that we're receiving some email from your organization and I have checked our perimeter security logs and can find no indication messages sent to us from your hosts (as listed in your support documents) us are being blocked. Even so, we are not seeing the expected invites or even password resets for some accounts. For other organizational accounts, those messages do come through, so it's very confusing and frustrating. Are you able to see, for example, any record that a password reset message or initial invite message was sent to OPOR1@midmichigan.org? Thank you for your time.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Not Receiving Some New User Invites Nor Password Resets

Hi JT,

The email address OPOR1@midmichigan.org was entered into the bounce filter on March 24th 2020, 12:49 pm and has been cleared.  The reason for this blockage appears to be a return to sender message or similar.

I have now cleared this address from our stop-filter, but the block will return if that email address does not accept emails from LogMeIn again.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you Ash! Do you also see blocks for OPOR2@ OPOR3@ and LIS@midmichigan.org?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear Ash,

we also have the problem that invitations to "gotomeeting@gruene-cw.de" to become a organizer are not been send. can you help me please to find a solution for that problem? my account is kv@gruene-cw.de. New password enquiries are not working out for us aswell.

regards

martin