cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Verification email is not sent

Same issue here...we are on O365 and are not getting the login/verification emails.

Is there a way to just disable the verification emails during this crazy COVID-19 time?

Please help.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@RVSDConf  I'm sorry, but the security verification emails should only be triggered when using GoToMeeting from completely new devices.  As long as the emails used for login purposes are also accessible to the users there should be no problem.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes, that is the situation...trying to log in on a new device and not getting the email verification email.  Please advise.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@RVSDConf  It's also possible that address was returning too many of our communication attempts.  If you click on my Community name you can send over the affected spellings privately, and I can see if they ended up on our bounce filter. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

User does not receive emails (e.g. verification emails)

Hi,

I added a new user, but did not receive an invite. I'm able to login, but when I log in on another computer, I don't receive a verification code.

The email address is working, receiving other emails and I checked the spam folder. I also checked the mailserver log for any connections from a GoToMeeting mailserver - nothing there.

I tried to change the email address to another one, then everything works as expected, but I would prefer to use this currently not working email address.

Thanks for your help!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

One user does not receive invites from GoToMeeting

Hello, we have 14 users using the GoToMeeting product. There is one email address that is not able to logon to gotomeeting. I've tried re-inviting the user and the welcome email never comes, and we've tried logging in and using "forgot password", and that email never comes. I see in a post by @GlennD  that GTM has a blocked users list. I suspect this is what has happened here. I'm unable to reach anyone in support. Could @GlennD  or @AshC or someone else from GTM support assist me?

Highlighted
New Contributor

No New User Welcome Email

I have two organizers that arent receiving the email to setup their account and therefore are unable to set their passwords to use their accounts.

Setup around ten, and the rest all came through okay. Have since made sure the sending address is in our webfilter list and re-invited the two users who havent received, but still not coming through. (doesn't even appear on our filter, so looks like it's not being sent?)

Onew of those account today received an email for "Live training for new GoToMeeting users", so they can receive messages. 

Tried going through "Frogotten Password" to see if that would let them set it, but still no emails.

Thanks,

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: One user does not receive invites from GoToMeeting

@VermontDreams  You can DM me the email spelling for an internal check on our email bounce filter.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: No New User Welcome Email

@IT_Guy_24601  The affected users may have sent back too many of our communication attempts, to the point where we stopped sending the to avoid any aggrivation.  You may click my Community name to securely spell the emails in question, and I'll take a look at the LMI bounce filter for them.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: No New User Welcome Email

@IT_Guy_24601  This can sometimes be caused by a bad email setup, if the user wasn't intentionally blocking or marking LMI GoTo eails as 'spam.  If the Forgot Password emails do not come through either, then we may have seen a problem with the address and stopped sending all together.  Click my Community name to send over the affected address', and I will check to see if they are on our email bounce list.